JUST LIKE THE ANIMES
KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE
IM LAUGHING SO HARD
It’s like a gay fanfic
no but some frames of the new opening are very distressing
VERY ANGRY haru
rei walking towards rin(?) but away from the team????
makoto letting go of haRU’S HAND
REBLOG: go to your blog and click the egg to see what hatches
I know you don’t like to talk, but you gotta do it for her.
This arc took a total of three scenes in the season (four if you count the scene where she’s not in the visiting room) and it still carried more weight than everything Larry’s dealt with the entire series.
I love this because it breakdowns the stereotype of a ‘latino ganster dad who’s never there for his kid’ and portrays him as better than piper (rich white girl)’s dad who never comes to visit her and cares more about his reputation than her well being.
I am so heartbroken that this could happen. That a mother who clearly is neither unloving nor uncaring but probably ended up in jail because she was trying to make money within a stystem that makes everything hard for her, she cant even see her baby as much as she like, she couldnt even nurse her, and she wont see her before she is walking and talking.
OH THANK GOD
I had so much anxiety in the beginning of this.
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
I don’t know if anyone’s already added links to this, but all of these here work and if you hover over the links, an episode description shows :)
May I just say, before I saw this gifset explaining the show, I just thought that PD was about a really adorable germ-a-phobe.
Pushing Daisies is one of my all time favourite shows. Gutted it only had two season but those two seasons are PHENOMENAL!
Watson awake for half a second on the #LazerTeam Stream. He’s half dachshund/half something else. One brown eye, one blue eye.
probly half australian shepard. two different color eye are a common trait among them and that kind of coloring is common as well.
In Kuroshitsuji, we don’t say “I love you,” we say “Yes, my lord,” which translates roughly to “you motherfucking punk your soul better be fucking worth all of the bullshit you make me do YOU CANT EVEN BUTTON YOUR OWN SHIRTS YOU USELESS PRICK” and I think that’s beautiful.